By using our website, you’re agreeing to our Website Data Collection Policy as described below. If you want to update your preferences, you can do so by clicking “Website Data Collection Preferences” at the bottom of this page.
How do we collect data on our website?
The table below outlines how we use this data by category.
- Purpose: To monitor the performance of our site and to enhance your browsing experience. For example, these tools enable you to communicate with us via live chat.
- Sample Tools: Drift
Marketing & Analytics
- Purpose: To understand user behavior in order to provide you with a more relevant browsing experience or personalize the content on our site. For example, we collect information about which pages you visit to help us present more relevant information.
- Sample Tools: Amplitude, Clearbit Reveal, Customer.io, Drip, Google Analytics, Madkudu, Marketo, Visual Website Optimizer, Webhooks, Zapier
- Purpose: To personalize and measure the effectiveness of advertising on our site and other websites. For example, we may serve you a personalized ad based on the pages you visit on our site.
- Sample Tools: Adwords, Facebook Pixel, Google Tag Manager, LinkedIn Insight Tag, Twitter Ads
- Purpose: UpStackified uses browser cookies that are necessary for the site to work as intended. For example, we store your website data collection preferences so we can honor them when you return to our site. You can disable these cookies in your browser settings but if you do the site may not work as intended.
- Sample Tools: reCAPTCHA